We are excited about this Year of Yay! ride, folks. On August 18, we’re partnering with Local Matters to take you on a ride to various urban gardens. Best of all, we’re offering 3 different ride lengths so you can choose a ride length that works for you.
1. The Watermelon – Moderate/Hard, Distance 18 miles, leaves Goodale Park at 9:00 AM
2. The Eggplant – Easy, Distance 9 miles, leaves Goodale Park at 9:00 AM
3. The Cherry Tomato – Very Easy, Distance 3.5 miles, leave Goodale Park at 9:45 AM
All of the rides will end at Godman Guild garden where riders will be able to pre-purchase tickets for a picnic. The picnic will cost $25 but if you’re a Yay Bikes! member, the picnic will only be $15.
The picnic will include:
- Assorted Burritos provided by Chipotle
- Summer Salad
- Tasting of Gazpacho (our “Stone Soup”)
- Jeni’s Ice Cream
- Snowville Chocolate Milk
As usual, the ride is free for Yay Bikes! members and $5 for non-members. Remember, a membership is only $25! We are requesting that everyone who rides in the event register for which ride they want at the following website: